Monday, December 14, 2009

What?!

Dear Grandpa Nilsson and Erika

I am pretty sure you two are the only two that might possibly read my blog.

Blogging and I already do not get along. I just made the longest post in history with practically hundreds of pictures with incredible detail on our lives throughout the past 2 1/2 years and right as I was finishing up, it just disappeared. Right before my eyes. All of it.

Don't worry. I haven't given up just yet. I have only given up for the night. Hopefully blogging and I will have better luck tomorrow.

I'm out.

2 comments:

Zach and Erika said...

I laughed my way through this whole blog. Seriously, through the whole thing. Hilarious!

Blast from the past! said...

Nik! Thats not true! I will be a faithful reader of your blog.. promise!

~Tilda