Monday, December 14, 2009

2 1/2 years in a nutshell part I


Alrighty. Due to my lack of computer skills (and desire I suppose) I am just now getting around to blogging my life away. This is how it will work. In an unorganized fashion, I am going to run through the last little bit of our lives so you can all be caught up to speed. If you are bored already, feel free to skip ahead- kind of like a child's picture book I suppose. First things first, Tyson and I got engaged. Do not be confused with the picture above. No, we are not hunting, or camping even. This was the attire I was wearing when Tyson proposed. I should have realized right then and there that I had agreed to love and support a crazy obsessed hunter. It's like a bad addiction. Always needing a hunting fix. Just ask my parents who are storing a whole duck in there freezer just waiting to be taxidermied.  Or the taxidermist down the road who has Tyson's deer to head mount. It will look lovely in our front room or above our bed.

Next, we got married! Although I do not have any pictures to prove that this event took place, you are going to have to take my word for it. I can't figure out how to make my pictures compatible with my computer....


 

 Then I moved to California and we moved into this quaint little cottage. Yes it's miniature sized, but I LOVED it. I was a nanny to three cute girls while Tyson finished up Chiropractic school. I LOVE LOVE LOVE California and could live there forever. Sigh.

 

Tyson and I dressed up as biker chicks for Halloween..

 
 Erika and I ran the Ogden Marathon together last year. Even though I had an injured foot, I managed to limp/run through with a not-so-bad time. Erika kicked my butt the whole way....

 
And here we are at the finish line with Ashley and Avery. Ashley ran the last 8 miles to the finish line


 

Erika, Zach, Tyson and I took a trip to New York and had a ton of fun with Ryan, Katie, and Josh....



 
At a Yankees game......Go Yankees!!!!

 
 I'm not exaggerating when I say that Tyson fell asleep at EVERY stop we made. He probably had 10 catnaps every day we were out in the city.......

 
Went and saw Mamma Mia! and Wicked. SO AMAZING




 
 This guy is the ferry farter. He stands at the entrance and makes farting noises as people walk through. I didn't believe Ryan at first when he told me about it. I just had to see to believe. He was probably making farting noises at Ryan while I took this picture.




Josh and I playing in the bubbles at the park.....







Tyson doing his first Triathlon. He kicked butt





 
Running the Wasatch Back . It was so much fun that we were crazy enough to sign up for the race in 2010. It's amazing how a few happy pictures of the event helps you block out all of the bad- running in the middle of the night, getting dehydrated, having to run without a potty break for 10 miles straight, running straight uphill on a dirt road in the pouring rain, sweaty smelly bodies by your side in cramped car for 36 hours, etc. etc. Anyone wanna run it with us? :)




No comments: